We have updated our COVID-19 policy as follows:
* Our doors are open for clients to enter
* Please social distance when in the lobby, if the lobby is busy, please call prior to entering
* We are currently allowing clients into our hospital
* We ask that you sanitize your hands when entering the facility
* Masks are optional
* If you wish to have us wear masks during your appointment you are free to request this
* We will continue to clean thoroughly between patients
* We ask for your continued patience while we properly make sure to sanitize in between patients and clients prior to bringing you into a room
* If you would prefer not to enter, please call the clinic, one of our staff will bring your pet in for their exam and a doctor will call you with the findings
At Cedarwood Veterinary Hospital in Red Deer, we are ardent animal lovers, and enhancing your pet’s health and well-being is our passion and commitment. Whether your pet needs a scheduled check-up, dental work or orthopaedic surgery, we can help! Our medical, diagnostic, surgical, and preventative services include:
We have wellness and individualized vaccination and titer programs for puppies, kittens, adult pets, and senior pets
Rehabilitation, dermatology, internal medicine cases, diabetes management, dentistry, endoscopy, ultrasound and more
Electrical muscle stimulation, laser therapy and exercise programs
Spaying, neutering, soft tissue surgery including invasive abdominal procedures and orthopaedic surgery
Reproduction planning, and caesarean sections, semen collection, freezing and storing, and TCI
Be prepared in case your pet goes missing
ezyVet is the next generation in cloud-based Practice Management software. An easy-to-use, all-in-one solution packed full of tools and features to help veterinary practices function to their full potential such as scheduling appointments, requesting prescription refills, see your pets history, and much more!
Cedarwood Veterinary Hospital does not endorse nor do we perform declaw procedures on cats. Declawing cats is a very painful procedure that can result in medical and behavioral problems post procedure. To learn more information regarding this procedure, please visit The Paw Project website.
Your pet is a member of your family, and it’s important to have a medical support team who knows the needs of you and your pet. At Cedarwood Veterinary Hospital, we strive to play that role by offering a range of services for pets of all ages, from microchipping to vaccinations and nutritional services. To learn more about our services, or to book an appointment, please give us a call.
Cedarwood Veterinary Hospital is pleased to welcome two new veterinarians to our practice in July and August 2017. Meet our team to learn about our entire staff.
We also accept pet insurance and medicards (apply in house).
This minimally invasive procedure allows us to see inside an animal’s body and take biopsies without surgical intervention
We don’t back away from in-depth and complicated cases and we offer invasive, orthopaedic and soft tissue surgery services